Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Stamp Spot - Woodland Lucy



Hello again,
I have another card to share using the cutest stamp - CC Designs Woodland Lucy which can be found over at The Stamp Spot.


I coloured her in with my Copics on Neenah Solar White cardstock. I then masked Lucy and stamped my CC Designs bench.  Her dress has been paper pieced using some Teresa Collins Spring Fling designer paper. My main image was matted with Kraft cardstock and then layered on some more Spring Fling paper. Some white ribbon was added to cover the join. I stamped my sentiment from Jolinne Birthday Balloon in Kraft ink and added some MFT Upsy Daisy die cuts which were sewn on to the card with clear buttons.


On the inside I used another sentiment from Jolinne Birthday Balloon with Kraft ink and some more Upsy Daisy Die cuts. Spring Fling paper was added for my mat layer.

I am entering this card in the CR84FN50 challenge which is to use these gorgeous colours:

 

Back soon!


All supplies are from The Stamp Spot unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Swiss Pixies Woodland Lucy; Jolinne Birthday Balloon; Bench seat (CC Designs - stash)
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White; Kraft (PTI); Pumpkin Pie (SU); Teresa Collins Spring Fling DP
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black (stash); Kraft (SU)
Accessories: Upsy Daisy die set; ribbon; felt (PTI); Copics, buttons (stash)

3 comments:

  1. So very cute Kerry! Your colouring is superb and how fab is the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how lovely!! The image is very pretty and I love the paper pieced clothes. Love the inside too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, she is so CUTE and your coloring is just FAB! LOVE the bight orange flowers, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete